The IAAP/Avery “Box Tops Challenge” program is available to IAAP chapters only as a community-based initiative. The program provides chapters with a recommended community service program to support local schools through the Avery “Box Tops for Education” initiative in accordance with the Avery program parameters.
The incentive program contains the following:
- An education grant in the amount of $2,000 will be provided by Avery to the chapter (less than 40 members) and to the chapter (40 members and over) that collects the largest number of Box Tops coupons in support of the program. An education grant in the amount of $500 will be provided by Avery to the chapter (less than 40 members) and to the chapter (40 members and over) collecting the second largest number of Box Top coupons in support of the program. All Box Tops coupons, not just those from Avery products, will be eligible. These four chapters will be recognized following the Avery Great Results awards program at EFAM.
- The program will run from July 1st to April 30th each year.
- Chapters will report year-end collection results to IAAP between May 1st and May 15th supported by a completed and signed Redemption Form.
- Each participating IAAP chapter president will identify a program coordinator to receive program information from the chapter president and assist with year-end reporting and local public relations.
- While the Box Tops for Education program is not available in Canada, Canadian chapters may “adopt” a US school to support.
- Avery will provide each participating IAAP chapter with a certificate of appreciation
- Avery will include an “honor roll” listing of those chapters participating in the Challenge at their Office Expo booth in upcoming years at the IAAP Education Forum and Annual Meeting.
- A brochure and PowerPoint presentation are also available to chapters to help educate members about Avery's Box Tops for Education program.
- Please also subscribe to the Avery Box Tops Challenge discussion group to discuss with other chapters best practices for managing your Box Tops program.
For questions about the Avery Box Tops Challenge, please contact Maureen Tarango, Consumer Development Specialist, at 714-674-8765 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Tops For Education is a registered trademark of General Mills used with permission.